Friday, May 27, 2011

FBFF: Do You Care About Your Hair?

For me, the not so simple answer to this question is kinda. While I understand that good hair is quintessential to helping you look your best, maintaining mine usually takes a back seat to everything else.

This week's Fashion Beauty Friend Friday questions look deeper into this issue.

1. How often do you get your hair cut? Not as often as I should.  I am actually terrible at getting it cut on a regular basis. I hate taking time out of my routine to do it.  I know I should though.

2. Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon? If I'm getting my hair professionally colored (which I don't do often since I'm a brunette) I will go to the same girl at a very nice salon.  Since I have fairly straight hair and usually get it dry cut I'll just run into a random Hair Cuttery for a trim.  I don't want to spend anymore than $20.00 if I'm just getting rid of split ends.

3. Do you color your hair? How often? What’s your natural color? Yes, I do color my hair. I've actually been coloring my hair since high school because my hair gets brassy which REALLY bothers me.  I don't have to do it too often, just when it starts to look bland, brassy and dull.  Then I usually just grab a box kit from somewhere and touch it up myself.

4. The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is: Use Frederick Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner. It's amazing.

5. What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock? I can't say that there is just one hair trend I'd like to rock other than the one I'm rocking now (which is long hair that I can wear straight, wavy or curly and do various different styles with.) However, it would be fun to be a celebrity and have the ability to cut your hair shorter and then get extensions whenever you wanted longer hair again.  That would be awesome.

What about you? Do you take time to care for your hair? Or does it take a backseat to other things like my poor hair?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment