Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All That Glitters Isn't Always Gold...

Sometimes it's crystal!

Ever since SWAROVSKI created those small crystal animal keepsakes, I've been hooked. My love of their top notch crystals has stayed with me throughout my life. (I even wore a SWAROVSKI covered net jacket during my wedding ceremony.)

SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS helps bring these glorious crystals to everyday elements - fashion (both garments and accessories,) interior design and lighting.

They are truely one of my favorite things.



Inspired by Dancing With The Stars (anyone voting for Kirstie? I AM!) SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS has partnered with USA Dance to support 10 of our countries best ranked dancers at the USA Dance 2011 National DanceSport Championships.  They created one-of-a-kind costumes and accessories for these dancers and they are absolutely stunning!

To view all of these amazing costumes and vote for your favorite on Facebook, click HERE.  They will be posted until June 8, 2011 when fans favorites are announced.

Let me know which one is your favorite! It was too hard for me to pick just one!

XXoo

P.S. To view more of the amazing things available by SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment