Friday, May 13, 2011

Suit Up

This time of year always tends to be an epic struggle for me.  Should I have that beer? Those chips? Those carbs?  I know it should be crunch time (literally) but I can never bring myself to be as disciplined as I should be.  I'm probably not the only that goes through a serious self debate the entire month of May trying to get ready for [the dreaded] bathing suit season.

Since I can never guarantee that I will be able to stick to an intense workout regimen and a diet made for celebrities, I always like to have a few bathing suit choices that will flatter my figure no matter what kind of day I am having.

Here are some of my favorites.

Splish splash

(One-shoulder Cutout One-piece available @ Alloy.com, $35.90)

Build a sandcastle

(Billabong Daniella Bikini available @ Konasports.com, $74.00)

Hang ten

(Pistol Panties Heart-detail Multiway Bikini available @ TheOutnet.com, $71.75)

Hit the boardwalk

(Missoni Mare Banares Crochet-knit Bandeau Bikini available @ NETAPORTER.com, $475.00)

Fun in the sun

(Zimmermann Whisper Crochet-trimmed Underwired Swimsuit available @ NETAPORTER.com, $345.00)

Summertime and the livings easy



(Ralph Lauren LaceOptic Triangle Bikini available @ MyTheresa.com, $198.00)

What’s your swimwear style?


XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment