Friday, May 6, 2011

"You Can't Have A Bad Day Wearing Good Choos"

FBFF: Shoes….

1.What is your go-to pair of shoes? I actually have three pairs of go-to shoes.  For winter they are patent semi-round toe black Stuart Weitzman pumps, for spring and summer I always find myself pulling out my Jimmy Choo peep-toe sling-backs or my Christian Louboutin black peep-toe closed back heels.

2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions? I fall in love easily (with shoes) so when I see a pair I love, I have to get them and can't rest until I do. 

3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color? Just like the majority of the garments in my closet, the majority of my shoes (in their very own shoe closet) are black as well.  Of course, I have shoes in other colors to go with outfits that might need a shoe other than black but I'd say 40 out of 50 or so pairs are a form of black.

(My linen turned shoe closet. All the boxes are full and the floor is covered.  Almost impossible to capture the entire closet using just the camera on my phone but you get the gist!)


4. When it comes to designer shoes what are your favorite brands and why? I think of shoes as investment pieces, heirlooms.  I'm a sucker for a quality shoes that won't go out of style.  If I put money into a pair they will more than likely be a pair I can wear 5, 10, 15, 30+ years from now.  (I don't wear certain pairs in certain types of weather and I am very specific about what I am walking on when I wear them.)  So I guess to sum this question up - my favorite designers are Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin.  Both designers make footwear that fills all the above quota. (Side note - if you are looking for a mid-priced quality shoe Nine West makes an amazing comfortable quality shoe that won't break the bank!  I own a TON!)

5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe? This is a tough one.  I spend a lot of money on shoes and don't show much constraint.  Honestly, they are one of the main reasons I work. (Well that and bills!)  It might be some outlandish pair of Giuseppe Zanottis.  They are fabulous fun shoes but for the price I'm not sure I could justify the one time wear! I'd have to be a millionaire!

What are some of your favorite go-to shoes?  Tweet me pics @TMHessler.

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment