Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Musings

Monday Musings


1. B by Ted Baker flower top, 25 GBP
2. Yves Saint Laurent clutch bag, 470 GBP
3. H&M slim leg jeans, 30 GBP
4. Qupid court shoes, $26
5. Dominic Jones rose gold jewelry, 140 GBP

Happy Monday everyone!  Thanks to the possibility of having a post published this July as a guest blogger for Envishoes.com, I have now become obsessed with Polyvore.  I had heard of it before but never knew how fun (and easy) it could be to use! (So my apologies in advance, there might be a lot of posts featuring Polyvore collages!)

Anyhow, I decided to do a post for today featuring one of my favorite obsessions for summer - the bustier/corset top. Paired with jeans and heels, these tops add the perfect amount of feminine sex appeal while staying on top of the trend.

Do you Polyvore?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment