Friday, June 3, 2011

FBFF: Pack Rat

This time of year most people are thinking (dreaming) about their vacations or are already begining to go on them.  That being said, packing makes for a perfect Fashion Beauty Friend Friday topic this week.

Well I'll throw this out there first - as much as I love vacations and traveling, I haven't been on a real in a little over two years. I do have a MUCH needed one coming up in the fall and I cannot wait.

1. When it comes to packing for vacation what’s your mantra? The more the merrier.  I have to bring everything because I never know what I may need!

2. What are your must packs? See question number 1.

3. What are you happy to leave behind? The bills.

4. Any packing secrets that help you get everything into one suitcase? Haha don't try to get everything in just one suitcase or they will charge you an extra $95.00 if it goes 5 pounds over the limit.  I repeat, do NOT try fitting everything in one suitcase. Try carrying a large purse onto the plan as well as putting the most valuable items (for me it's shoes) into a carry-on.

5. Beach reading… what are you taking with you to read in the sand? Ah, I love to read. However, I don't know when I'll get to the beach this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment