Friday, June 24, 2011

FBFF

I couldn't think of a good title for this post.  It might be because it's Friday and it might be because I haven't had enough caffeine yet.  All I could think of while I was trying to make word play of the word "wear" was "Wear is my coffee" and frankly that just doesn't make much sense.  (Although it is a good question.)

1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping? No.  I started blogging because of my style choices - not the other way around.  I wanted to share with others all the different things I found and loved while shopping that I would buy (or that I wished that I could depending on budget.)

2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that?  Well I certainly dress different from a lot of people especially when I am at home in Baltimore.  My best friends are fashionable as well but I wouldn't consider them to be fashion risk takers.  I've always dressed a little different from everyone.  (Remember I was the kid that asked for a beret when she was 12.)  There are days when I feel like dressing like everyone else or wish that I'd be satisfied being simple but for me getting dressed is a way of expressing myself and if I don't let it out I am only hurting myself.

3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you aren’t bold enough to wear it?  This has me stumped. Good question...

4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do?  Well I'd say there isn't much that I wouldn't try if I liked it.  I do have a giant sunhat in my closet I am dying to wear but haven't come across the right occasion yet so I guess that kinda counts.  But I will wear it.

5. Toot someone’s horn – what fashion blogger out there inspires you with her bold fashion choices?  I could really go on a long tangent and list a bunch of people (bloggers) here but I will have to say that I enjoy reading My Style Pill and looking Christine's style pics.  I love NY.

Happy Friday everyone!

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment