Friday, July 1, 2011

July Forthcomings

So once again I’ve neglected posting this week but this time for a good cause.  I’ve been working on my guest post for Envishoes.com which consists of creating four different outfits styled around one shoe.  It’s been fun and I cannot wait until it is featured (sometime this month!)

So before the holiday weekend begins, I wanted to leave you guys with an inspirational post on some great pieces to wear this weekend (and every other weekend this summer!)

These are a few of my favorite things (in clichéd red, white and blue because I’m feeling patriotic – don’t judge me!)


July Forthcomings


 
7.  Illustrated People cropped shirt, $40
5.  Cacharel cotton shorts, £84
9.  Platform heels, £120
8.  Prada handbag, £170
4.  Repossi tribal bracelet, €200
2.  Stud earrings, £40
3.  Alexander McQueen sheer scarve, $595
1.  Rag Bone fedora hat, $125


I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday!  I cannot wait to hit the pool with a margarita and a good book.

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment