Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FALLing In Love

…with shades of brown.

NET-A-PORTER always gets me with their “What’s New For You” emails.  They are filled with amazing fashion from my favorite designers and always help put a smile on my face for the day.

Like most stores, NET-A-PORTER has begun to stock fall fashions even summer is still in full swing.  I don’t mind though.  By mid-summer my mind begins to wander, I am no longer interested in buying clothes for the hot weather (nor do the stores have any good options by this time) and I start to day dream about what would make a good outfit for NYFW.

This season, I’m being drawn towards shades of brown and I have a feeling I won’t be the only one…

Here are some of my favorite pieces from NET-A-PORTER:



(T by Alexander Wang Silk Crepe de Chine Shirt, $190.00)

(Diane Von Furstenberg Yokoe Leather Knee Boots, $495.00)

(Tomas Maier Cashmere Wrap, $2,080.00)

(Christian Louboutin Dancing Queen Calf Hair Box Clutch, $1,095.00)

(3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Skirt, $695.00)

(Jimmy Choo Folly suede and snakeskin wedge sandals, $795.00)

What do you think?  Will you fall for this trend?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment