Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yearning Desires

By this time of year, I find myself yearning for open toe shoes, short dresses and bright colors.  Even though the weather still has a few months to catch up with these feelings, retailers are right on target (with my feelings) and begin selling the perfect garments for spring.

Right now, MyTheresa.com has some fabulous pieces to satisfy all of my cravings.  I’m particularly fond of this site because we share the same name and of course because they carry all the fabulous designer things I drool over.

The name implies sweater but this cardigan would look super cute belted and worn as a dress or with leggings.

(Missoni Saraphina Cardigan, $649.00)

It's no secret that orange is one of my favorite colors for this spring and summer.  Pair with navy accessories and you'll be right on trend! (Orange you just I posted this super cute dress?)


(Carven Detailed Mini Dress, $298.00)

I love Mulberry bags for their classic nature.  They are made of quality material and craftsmanship.  This coral/red shade is the perfect upgrade for a lackluster wardrobe.

(Mulberry Oversized Alexa Bag, $1,100.00)

There is something about this top that makes me HAVE TO HAVE IT!  It might be the neon, it might be the single strap or it might be the fact that this top would look great with skinny jeans, tucked into high-waited shorts, a mini skirt, or a pencil skirt.  Basically, with anything.

(Kimberly Taylor Silk Top With Contrast Strap, $118.00)
                                                                        
Emerald green is another huge trend right now (think Mila Kunis, Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones.) This dress would be great to wear to a wedding, out with your girlfriends or to a cocktail party.

(Miu Miu Silk Bustier Cocktail Dress, $1,390.00)

Such a fun skirt.  Wear it now with leggings or tights and bare-legged all spring and summer.

(Etoile Isabel Marant Mini Skit With Fold, $210.00)

I need these shoes in my closet immediately (and so do you.)  They are the perfect vacation sandal.  (Imagine wearing them with your favorite cover-ups.)  These would also look great with the up and coming wide-leg pants (or anything else really.)

(Balenciaga Two-Toned Suede Sandals, $495.00)

What do you yearn for this time of year?  New clothes? A vacation?  Reading by the fireplace?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment