Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crazy About Coral

*WARNING! This post may be contagious!

I have an itch.  It may have started while reading Makeup and Jeans Girl’s post on coral lipstick (check it out here http://gangsterpixiestyle.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/im-dying-here/) but it’s getting out of control. 

I immediately ran out (during my lunch break) and found a great shade of coral lipstick by Wet and Wild at my closest Rite Aid.  (Sidenote. I’ve been on a serious lipstick binge lately.  I’d compare it to crack addiction honestly. Not like I know what that feels like but my stash of lipstick in various shades is growing daily.  I NEED MORE!)

I still haven’t had a chance to wear my new shade yet, (I’m searching for the perfect navy trouser and possibly slightly warmer weather first)but I certainly enjoy pulling it out of my purse every so often and looking at it.

Now back to my itch.  I don’t think I’m the only one that will have this extreme need to go out and buy a ton of things coral and wear coral lipstick. (Note. Saw Heidi Klum rocking a great shade on her lips last night on the Golden Globes.) ANYWAYS.  This itch is super contagious and the only cure is more coral. As my itch grows stronger, I’ve begun to think of other great things I can wear in coral.

Obviously, lipstick is a great start.

(Revlon Moondrops Frost Lipstick in Hot Coral available @ Your Local Drugstore, $7.98)

(Mood Lipstick in Orange available @ Forever21, $2.80)

And for me, shoes are a no brainer.  (I think I need a second job just to support my shoe habit.)

(LILA Coral Bow Platform Sandals available @TopShop, $185.00)

(Scarlett Coral Suede Peep Toe Shoe available @ TopShop, $135.00)

(Lanvin Espadrille Wedges available @ Barneys NY, $550.00)

Fun flirty dresses

(Milk Mason One Shoulder Silk Dress available @ ShopatMilk.com, $207.00)

(BCBGMaxazria Beaded Teared Silk Dress available @ Lord & Taylor, $80.40)

And of course, great accessories!


(Tuleste Market Rose Gold and Coral Resin Circle Pendant Chain Necklace available @ Bluefly.com, $79.99)


(Circle Gypsy Earrings available @ Forever21, $3.80)

Don't say I didn't warn you!

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment