Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Favorite Outfits for Under $100

It's that time of week again and while this post has taken longer than usual (I'll blame the lack of brain cells I have by the end of the work week,) I've come up with another outfit for under $100 just in time for the weekend. 

While most of you will be wearing something slightly more avant garde this year, I'll be sticking to regular garb and enjoying some nice dinners out with my other half.

It's not like I don't love Halloween, I do - but it takes me weeks to plan the perfect costume.  Very similar to how I plan the perfect outfit for a special occasion (or any occasion really)...lots of online stalking, careful plotting and ordering.  It might tend to teeter on O.C.D. (which I've already admitted I might have slight tendencies) but the end result is nothing short of phenomenal.

I'd prefer to not go out any other way.

Here's my favorite outfit for under $100 this week.


(Sheer Chiffon Dress w/Belt available @ Forever21, $29.80)

(SM New York Women's Chloe Clog available @ Sears, $21.99)


 (Vintage Monet Sleek Ribbon Hinged Cuff by Oneofakindwisconsin available @ Etsy.com, $5)

(Vintage Goldtone Multi Bangle Bracelet Set by VonlenskaVintage available @ Etsy.com, $9)

(Floral Engraved Earrings available at Forever21, $1.50)


(Bohemian Embossed Rose Clutch available @ Forever21, $19.80)

While I love name brand designers, when I'm on a mission for the perfect look I'll shop anywhere to find exactly what I'm looking for.  More and more often I'm turning to stores like Forever21 to find trendy pieces at an affordable price.

What's great about these pieces are that they will last more than just the weekend.  Throw everything together for a great bohemian look or throw in some of your favorite items for your own twist.


Total Outfit Cost: $87.90.

You're welcome, that's $12.10 you have left over for another drink.

Until Monday,

XXoo


No comments:

Post a Comment