Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Inspires YOU?

In a world where it's easy to have none, this week's (well technically last Friday's) Fashion Beauty Friend Friday questions focus on inspiration. 

1. Which celebrity (celebrities) do you look to for fashion inspiration? I wouldn't say that I look towards any celebs in particular for fashion inspiration.  I try not to copy other peoples looks and just do me.  However, I really like Whitney Port's style.  I think she always looks great no matter what.

2. When it comes to your own personal style, what inspires you? So many things inspire me.  Most of the time I'm inspired by my mood or the weather.  I'm more apt to put myself together when the weather is warm and sunny.  I get lazy in the winter and dress more for warmth than anything else.  Winter clothes bore me. Sometimes I'm inspired by editorials in magazines, other times by a color I see somewhere and think, "I HAVE to find something in that color!"

3. How do you hope to inspire your readers? I hope to inspire my readers by giving them ideas on what to wear when they are feeling uninspired.

4. Outside the realm of fashion who/what inspires you? Knowing that success is possible. If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

5. And since Idol is ending… Which songs inspire you? First of all - is Idol ending? Not forever right? And who is winning?  In all seriousness though different types of music inspire me in different ways.  Trance music inspires me to keep running at the gym, hardcore rap also does the same thing as well as inspire me to keep pursuing monetary dreams, classic rock helps inspire many of my laid back casual outfits and top 40 hits inspire me when I'm getting dressed to go out.  I can't say there is just one song that really inspires me in every aspect of my life. It's always different.

What inspires you? How do you incorporate music and fashion into your life? Are there any celebs that mold your fashion choices?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment