Friday, April 29, 2011

Bright S[hues]

Even though I struggle with it, I can’t deny it.  Color is HUGE right now and it seems like the brighter the better.  Given my love/lust/obsession with shoes, I thought this would be a perfect way to incorporate one of summer’s biggest trends into my wardrobe.

Here are some of my favorite bright shoes:

RED


(Trinidad Leather Sandal available @ SteveMadden.com, $99.95)

ORANGE

(Nine West Stylin Sandals available @ Macys.com, $89.00)

PINK
(Belle Sigerson Morrison Cutaway Flats available @ NETAPORTER.com, $195.00)

PURPLE

(Yves Saint Laurent Gipsy Suede Block Sandals available @ NETAPORTER.com, $795.00)

BLUE

(Ellingwood available @ Aldoshoes.com, $70.00)

GREEN
Christopher Kane 
(Christopher Kane Two Tone Leather Platform Sandals available @ NETAPORTER.com, $650.00)

YELLOW
(Giuseppe Zanotti Design available @ Zappos Couture, $595.00)

How do you incorporate color into your wardrobe?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment