Friday, March 4, 2011

FBFF: Makeup To Breakup

Hello Dear Reader,

I'm sorry I've been absent lately and have left you hanging.  This is not something I have done intentionally but due to unexpected family issues, I have been out of town and away from my computer. 

I've missed you and missed posting, so today kicks off getting back on track, back to normalcy.

As you know, I love my Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group and weekly questions so I figured this would be a great way to get back to the grind.  Every girl (even the Tomboys) have gone through love hate relationships with their beauty products, makeup routine and quite possibly, their entire look.

This week's questions focus on what works and what doesn't in your personal realm of beauty and fashion.

FBFF: Beauty products

1. What's your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher-end product?  This is a tough one.  I am constantly buying and trying new makeup.  I definitely don't buy one product based on brand.  Currently my favorite drugstore product is Wet-N-Wild mascara in black. (Highly recommend.) My favorite mid-range product is MAC lipstick and my favorite higher-end product is Chanel lipstick.  (Clearly, I have a lipstick issue.)

2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can't live without? LIPSTICK.  I don't wear it much during the day but if I'm going out, its a MUST-have.  During the day I can't survive without mascara.

3. What's the best hair product you've ever used?  This one is easy. Fredrick Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner.  It's worth every cent.

4. Fess up, what's the worst beauty look you've tried to rock and look back at now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that? (If you could see the cringe face I just made while reading this question...)There are probably a lot.  I've always tried some trends other people might have been to afraid to (for good reasons.) Let's just say that I've worn some netted shirts (which might be making a come back but I think I'll pass,) tied leather string around my neck like a choker, worn some seriously bizarre hats....you get the picture.


5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flare and personality? I am not afraid to rock a bold lip color.

If you're like me, you've more than likely experimented and had some fashion moments you'd like to forget ever happened (or burn proof that they did at least.) 

Care to share?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment