Thursday, March 31, 2011

BLACK OUT!


Don’t worry.  I haven’t lost my love of black.  Actually, I did try to go buy some clothes in shades other than black recently and ended up still buying black.  (However, I did buy one pair of rust/brown shorts so hey that counts right?)  I’ve come to the conclusion as much as I love to stand out, I also love to be comfortable and true to myself and wearing black fulfills both of these things for me.  So here’s to you fellow lovers of black garments!

Here are some of my favorite things in black right now:
Bitchin' Blouses
(Rory Beca Trapeze Blouse available @ Singer22.com, $176.00)
Wicked Pleats
(BCBGMAXAZRIA Pleated Silk A-line Skirt available @ Saks.com, $128.00)
Lustful Lace
(Adia Kibur Black Lace Headband available @ Shopbop.com, $24.00)
Crazy Chiffon
(Lucca Couture Chiffon Scallop Short available @ Urban Outfitters $48.00)
Killer Kicks
(Mark & James by Badgley Mischka Suede Platform Sandal available @ Nordstrom, $265.00)

Do you ever find yourself gravitating towards one color? If so, what is it?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment