Monday, March 14, 2011

Mid-day Cravings

If you're a fellow East-coaster, you probably know how I'm feeling right now - you're sick of layering, sick of wearing tights and dying to wear shorts and skirts and dresses.  This time of year always puts me in a mild rut where I don't want to buy anything other than summer clothing but it's still too cold to wear any of it.  So, for about the next month and a half, I contemplate buying new spring clothing because I no longer want to wear winter clothing but I'm not really into the spring clothing available either.

After many blogless weeks, I stumbled across these pieces which satisfy exactly what I'm craving right now.

Girlie Dresses

(D&G Floral-Print Linen Dress available @ NETAPORTER.com, $535.00)

Purple Suede

(Brian Atwood Platform Sandals available @ YOOX.com, $480.00)

Pastel Polish

(Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Yellow Kitty available @ Ulta, $7.99)

Lace Knitted Tops

(White Broderie Lace Trim Vest available @ Topshop, $55.00)

Scalloped Shorts

(Blue Scallop Hem Shorts available @ Topshop, $70.00)

These items are too sweet not to crave!  What are some of your favorite spring pieces?  How do you transition in between seasons without blowing your entire paycheck?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment