Friday, November 5, 2010

My Favorite Outfits for Under $100

I cannot believe it's Friday already and time for another post on my favorite outfits under $100.  It’s been such a crazy week. I’ve only managed to post one time since last Friday due to numerous after hours business dinners, excessive client meetings and a ton of other things I’d have preferred to not do all week.

Today’s post is inspired by true events - being invited last minute for a casual dinner at your boss’s house. 

While I cannot tell you how to act (every situation is different,) I can help you with what to wear.  Even though last minute dinners don’t allow much time to shop before, owning a few of these basic pieces will help if this ever happens to you.

A Simple Sweater

(Long Sleeve Crew Neck Sweater available @ Forever21, $9.50)

Dressy Jeans


(Levi's 524 Skinny Jeans available @ Dillards, $15.99)

A Statement Necklace



(Faceted Czech Crystal Black Mixed Clear Necklace Sterling Silver 19" available @ FarEastJade.com, $15.99)


The Perfect Clutch

(Lulu Townsend Rose Leaf Clutch available @ DSW.com, $26.95)

Nice Flats


(Lace Flat available @ NewportNews.com, $24)


Total Outfit Cost:$92.43

Always remember to be a polite guest, bring a nice bottle of wine to share and remember to say thank you!

Have a great weekend everyone,

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment