Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Favorite Outfits For Under $100

I know it seems like A LOT of my under $100 posts come from Forever21(.com) but that is mainly because they are on fire right now!  I never have as much luck when I actually go into the store (malls = generic redundancy to me) but it seems like each week Forever21.com is adding new items at great prices.  How can a girl resist?

I figured I’d post an outfit appropriate for the upcoming holidays – something fun and flirty, yet still affordable.

1. Pleated Satin Blouse, $27.80
2. Glimmer Duo Ring Set $4.80
3. Daisy Jewel Earrings, $3.80
4. Plain Knit Tights, $6.80
5. Ruched Coin Purse, $4.80
6. Polka Dot Taffeta Skirt, $13.80
7. Lace Platform Heels, $28.80

Total Outfit Cost: $90.60

All items available at Forever21.com.

One of the great things about all of these items is their versatility!  Mix and match each piece for various outfits this winter.  You can't go wrong with a classic Mary Jane style heel and it's never a bad idea to buy several pairs of plain black tights.  Black tights are easy to spice up by adding sparkles and rhinestones for a personal touch.  (I recently did a pair using multi-sized gemstones and super glue!)

What does everyone have planned this holiday season?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment