Friday, December 3, 2010

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Fashion Friend Friday # 2


 Many times in life it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, over worked and simply exhausted.  Dreams change and so does what is important to each and every one of us.  While no one can predict exactly where our lives may take us, it’s up to the individual to help guide it along and mold it into something we can look back on with a smile.

 Like Confucius says in the above quote, I believe it doesn’t matter how long it takes you to get to where you want to be in life.  The most important thing is to never give up on your dreams.

 Once again, Katy from ModlyChic has come up with some great questions for us bloggers regarding when dreams change and one chapter ends for another to begin.


1.       How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Has that number
changed since you started blogging?  Unfortunately, I don’t spend nearly enough hours blogging as I would like.  My work schedule is extremely busy and I have to blog sporadically when I have the chance (during lunch breaks, downtime, etc.)  I’d like to blog more from home but most of that time is spent, cleaning, relaxing or spending time with family.  
2. There is always more you can do, write, read, comment on... how do
you limit your time spent on these tasks?  My life limits my time on these tasks!
3. Have you experienced Blogger burnout yet? How have you dealt with
that?  Some days, I’m not inspired by anything.  I try to keep a document on my computer and phone to store ideas for posts when I have them so that I will have things to post when I have the chance.  Sometimes, it is a challenge to think of relative fresh new posts since I like to keep my blog strictly about shopping and fashion.
4. This time of the year is always a lot busier than any other time.
Will your blogging change as a result?  Probably.  I will continue to try to post as frequently as possible.  Thanksgiving was especially hard to post anything new.  I noticed a lot of bloggers re-tweeted some of their old posts, which I thought was a good idea.
5. Could you foresee a moment in which you are not blogging anymore?
How would you identify that it’s time to walk away?  Unfortunately, there will probably be a moment in all blogger’s lives where they will have to walk away.  The reasons could be different – health, family, work, etc.  I personally would like to continue to develop my blog (and buy the domain name soon) and see where it goes!  As one of the newer bloggers, I still have so much to learn.  This is just the beginning for my blog and I cannot think about stopping when I’ve barely started.
 
Like I handle everything else in my life, I do the best that I can without over stressing.  There are so many options and things we can do with this life if we only dream big.  It might not look like much now but who knows where a little blog could take you one day?

XXoo

Learn more about Friend Friday and view the previous discussion topics here. Interested in joining the group? Just submit your email address to the Google Group to become a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment