Friday, December 17, 2010

In Good Fashion

Ever interested in what different fashion bloggers wear during the holidays?  Katy from Modly Chic did too.  Once again, Katy has come up with great questions to help you know your favorite fashion bloggers better.

1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this
year?
Out of all the holiday parties this year, I’m actually looking forward to the one thrown by my husband’s side of the family the most.  He has a ton of relatives that still live in the same area so every year they throw a Christmas Eve party at someone else’s house.  This year, there are so many of us it will be held at a private hall.  Let’s just say it involves a ton of great Italian food, copious amounts of drinking and great people.

2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit?
I actually don’t have a go to holiday party outfit.  I’m a firm believer in every party is different so every outfit should be as well.  If I have to pick one item that I know I will wear to more than one party it will be my new faux fur coat.
3. Do you go dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at any other time of the year?
This is a tough one!  I’m going to go with maybe.  I try to only spend money on pieces that I love and would wear to many different places, things that are true to myself and are what I like to wear year round.  That being said, I did buy this black lace tutu-like skirt this year that would be perfect for a holiday party but I personally might not wear it any other time of year.  (I think other people would be able to wear the skirt year round, it’s just not something I usually wear so it might be impractical for me.)
4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the host/hostess?
I’m a huge fan of picking out nice bottles of wine for people.  This is hands down what I always bring.  (I did bring a nice bottle of champagne once and it went over very well.)
5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party wardrobe, what would you get this year? 
I want velvet leggings.  I don’t know why I haven’t gotten any yet since I’ve seen them for under $10 plus shipping but I think they are really fabulous.

Interested in seeing how other fashion bloggers responded?  Check out Fashion Beauty Friend Friday.

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment