Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting to know me, getting to know all about me...

There you have it.  Another lyrical reference from a musical.  At this rate you'd think they were my all time favorite type of movie but I assure you, they aren't.  (I do enjoy them though.)

I figured since today is Monday and I'm teetering on the brink of a cold, a Superbowl food coma and a serious work project, I'd keep today's post light and easy.

I was figuratively passed the torch on these questions by the lovely Ty at Hey Bella Blog and couldn't wait to share my answers with you!

1.  Why did you create your blog? I created my blog as a way to share my love of shopping with my friends.  Before starting the blog I would email them an excessive amount of times to show them something great I had found online shopping.  Now they can just pull up my blog and read what I'm into each day instead of being bombarded by copious emails and links.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow? ALOT.  The very first blog I read was Perez Hilton.  Since then, I've moved on to many others all of which I try to keep track of on Bloglovin.  I always remember to check Cupcakes and Cashmere, Fashion Was Here, Krystle's Style, Hey Bella Blog,
One Day in April and Haute Pink Pretty.  These are some of my favorite girls.  I also love reading Guest of a Guest, Refinery29 and the Daily Front Row.

3.  Favorite makeup brands? I don't think I have just one favorite brand of makeup.  If I had to choose a brand by what I have the most of, it would be either MAC or Chanel.  Both Brands make the BEST lipstick I've ever used.  Nars is great too.  I also like Covergirl and Wet and Wild.  No discrimination here.

4.  Favorite clothing brands? I don't really by clothes based on brand. ( I try not to at least.) I buy what I like based on individual trend and garment.  It doesn't really matter who makes it.  However, if I had an endless supply of money, I'd be wearing lots of Alexander Wang, DVF, YSL, Michael Kors, Vintage Halston...you get it....this list could go on forever really.


5. Your indispensable make-up product? Chapstick and super black mascara.  If I have these 2 items, I'm good to go.  Especially in the summer time.

6. Your favorite colour? Black.  I can't stop wearing it.  I like when other people wear it.  It's slimming. Classic.  Appropriate for dates, funerals or work.

7. Your perfume? I'll go with Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue.

8. Favorite film? Requiem For A Dream.  Most people cannot believe that this can be my favorite movie but it is. I tend to favor movies with really good cinematography that have a meaning so when you get to the end you're not like "I want those 2 hours of my life back." I prefer to watch movies with endings that mirror real life, not fairy tales.  Usually, I end up watching movies alone because of this!

9.  What country would you like to visit and why? I can't pick just one.  Before I have kids or die, I would like to travel to each continent and do a road trip across the U.S.  There is so much outside of our realm of comfort and what we know as normal.  I want to see and experience it all.

10.  Write your own question and answer it yourself - I can't think of a question.


What would you ask me?

I am passing this interview on to:

Krystle's Style

One Day in April

Haute Pink Pretty

(Bloggeristas at the end of your blog post don't forget to pass the questions on to someone else, let's keep it going)
XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment