Thursday, July 19, 2012

Excuses.

So it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I know. It’s not worth trying to make excuses over so I won’t. I could try to blame it on work or I could try to blame it on lack of inspiration…but I won’t.

 …But I will say I’ve been inspired by the trend on today’s post and I’ve hit a point in today’s work where I can take a break.

So here it is. Cap-Toes. Where do I start? For the first time in a while, a shoe trend is making its way onto my “I’ve got to have it list” and it’s the cap-toe heels. I am drawn to the fine line of loving and hating them, thinking they are [could be considered] ugly but fashionable. So count me in.

These are my favorites.


Snake-skin cap toe, yes please.  Jimmy Choo, yes please.
(Jimmy Choo Alias Cap Toe Pump available @ BergdorfGoodman.com, $575.00)

New twist on the classic Mary Jane Manolo?  Definitely.  These are sure to be a cult favorite.


(Manolo Blahnik Campari Cap Toe Pump available @ Nordstrom.com, $735.00)
Perfect fall shoe.  The suede says it all.

(Narciso Rodriguez Two-Tone Pump available @ Barneys.com, $795.00)
An affordable take on the trend.  Irresistible.

(ASOS Sidney Pointed High Heels with Metal Toe Cap available @ ASOS.com, $74.57)

Stuart. Weiztman. Under Two Hundred Dollars. Enough Said.


(Stuart Weitzman Capsize Pump available @ Shoptheshoebox.com, $185.00)

What are your thoughts on the trend dear reader? 
XXoo,
Me



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment