Thursday, March 17, 2011

How To Rock A Good Color-Block

So I know what you’re thinking – “What’s wrong with you, it’s St. Patrick’s Day and you did an entire post on the WRONG color.”  I know, I know, today is supposed to be about green and leprechauns and beer and while I appreciate all three, today’s post color will be BLUE; one of my favorite shades to pull off color blocking.

Having trouble getting started?  Find a key piece that inspires you.  For me, it's the Fendi Belt!

Build around your key piece.  This top is great because it can be worn many ways and is under $30.00!


(291 Aqua Jersey Scoop Neck Double Strap Tank available @ Bluefly.com, $24.99)

This belt is what my Fendi filled dreams are made of.

(Fendi Grossgrain Leather Belt available @ MyTheresa.com, $319.00)

Now add a great bottom..

(Jil Sander 3/4 Length Skirt available @ Yoox.com, $195.00)

Accessorize with a simple bag that ties into your key piece.

(Jalda Lizard Embossed Brief Clutch available @ Endless.com, $240.00)

And top it off with a FABULOUS pair of shoes.

(Giuseppe Zanotti Black Strappy Suede Crystal Detailed Booties available @ Bluefly.com, $1,088.00)

Now you're ready to go! Are you brave enough to try this trend?

XXoo

No comments:

Post a Comment